Click here for News and Happenings at CMS!
Why students and parents are making us their #1 CHOICE for Music Lessons:
Our Mission Statement: The Charlotte Music School enhances the lives of the members of its community by being a leader in the advancement of music education and performance through providing high-quality lessons, ensembles and programs and by partnering with professional, academic and civic arts organizations.
- Affordable 45-min Private Lessons Ages 4 to Adults / Pre-K Music Makers program for ages 3-5
- Month-to-month tuition: No long term contract!
- Holidays: Never pay for a holiday at our school!
- Family discounts, scholarships, make-up lessons & fun recitals
- Conveniently schedule 2-4 kids at the same time with different teachers to save parents time!
- Expert Instruction: Our Teaching Faculty, led by Director/Owner Dr. Mark Norman are professional musicians who are inspired to teach lessons. They have many years of teaching experience in universities, and in public and private schools. They are knowledgeable and passionate about music and perform in professional orchestras, bands, church ensembles and chamber ensembles throughout the Charlotte metropolitan area. We provide lessons that last a lifetime!
- Front Desk Staff available to answer any questions and help you with your schedule during our business hours. They are friendly and knowledgeable.
- Music Technology Lab available with every private lesson. It complements students’ lessons with fun music theory. It breaks any boredom or frustrations of learning theory. It helps students learn theory faster which keeps them motivated to learn how to play a musical instrument.
“We love Charlotte Music School! We have 5 children and 4 and I are enrolled in the school. I have a son that has ADHD and his Pre-k Music teacher is so patient with him. My other son, P.J. takes guitar lessons. His teachers is teachign him to read sheet music, tablutarue and how to proper care for his instrument. My other 2 sons take piano lessons. They both started at 4 years old. Plus taking the music lessons have helped them with their concentration. Both are learning to play all of their favorite songs and proper technique.”
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 3:30 pm -8:00 pm
SATURDAY: 9:00 am-1:00 pm You Get More & Pay Less At Our School:
- 45 Minute Minimum Private Lessons
- Longer lesson, less cost
- Exclusive Music Technology Lab with lessons
- Pre-K Music (Ages 3-5): no extras to purchase
- Fun & Informal Recitals – Play your song!
- Month-to-month private lessons
- Schedule 2-4 family members at same time
- Exclusive Music Marathon Class
- Volunteer Opportunities available
- Customized Lessons: you can start at anytime
10210 Berkeley Place Dr. Suite 150
Charlotte NC 28262
Located at the Pinnacle Pointe Plaza, off of E. Mallard Creek Church Rd. .05 miles off I-85 (Exit 46). We are convenienty located in the same plaza as Wild Wings Café with easy access and convenient parking. Serving Charlotte, North Charlotte, University Area, Huntersville, Uptown, Concord, South Charlotte and areas of Mecklenburg and Cabarrus Counties.