***NEW Charlotte Music School Online Music Lab NEW***
Our Mission Statement: The Charlotte Music School enhances the lives of the members of its community by being a leader in the advancement of music education and performance through providing high-quality lessons, ensembles and programs and by partnering with professional, academic and civic arts organizations.
- Affordable Private Lessons Ages 4 to Adults / Pre-K Music Makers program for ages 3-5
- Month-to-month tuition: No long term contract!
- Holidays: Never pay for a holiday at our school!
- Family discounts, scholarships, make-up lessons & fun recitals
- Conveniently schedule 2-4 kids at the same time with different teachers to save parents time!
- Expert Instruction: Our Teaching Faculty, led by Director/Owner Dr. Mark Norman are professional musicians who are inspired to teach lessons. They have many years of teaching experience in universities, and in public and private schools. They are knowledgeable and passionate about music and perform in professional orchestras, bands, church ensembles and chamber ensembles throughout the Charlotte metropolitan area. We provide lessons that last a lifetime!
- Front Desk Staff available to answer any questions and help you with your schedule during our business hours. They are friendly and knowledgeable.
- Music Technology Lab available with every private lesson. It complements students’ lessons with fun music theory. It breaks any boredom or frustrations of learning theory. It helps students learn theory faster which keeps them motivated to learn how to play a musical instrument.